- One teacher, one student.
- 4 or 6 hours daily intensive study.
- 5 or 6 days a week.
- Live with a Bolivian family.
- Progress at their own speed
- Design you own program.
- Change your teacher every week if you want!
Usually classes are held between Monday and Friday. Mornings (8:30am – 12:30 pm) or afternoons (2:30 pm – 6:30 pm). You can even have classes on Saturdays.
In the conversation/practical classes group members frequently go on trips around town and practice real world situations. The groups are very small, normally 2 or 3 people. In fact, the maximum per class is only 4! So you will get a lot of attention and your learning needs will be catered for. We have various teaching materials including grammar and exercise books with clear explanations. The teachers use these materials to supplement their teaching.
- Common situations for travelers
- Bus stations, taxis, subway maps
- Travel Agencies