We want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. So, we have arranged a whole host of different types of activities for you to try, such as:
- Social visits to our sponsored projects
- Tours around Sucre and towns nearby (Tarabuco, Yotala, 7 waterfalls)
- Salsa, Merengue and Tango dance lessons
- Parties and Barbecue
- Bolivian cooking class
- Bike tours and rental bike services
- Quizzes and learning-games
- If you need help with bus, flights, tours of Bolivia – ask in the office.
Study hard? Chill out with some sports to relax and refresh your mind!
- Gym & Fitness
- Yoga Courses
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback riding
- Mountain bike
Is there something else you are dying to try? Chances are we know a guy. Seriously, Bolivia is a great place to try something different, or get some practice in your favourite sport. The weather in Sucre is near perfect, and training at altitude can give you a real boost when you return home.